Controller - Industrial Manufacturing
Company: Provision People
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Division Controller will be responsible for the overall
financial management and controls for the operation and for
protection of the assets. This business leader will partner with
the Plant Leadership Team to maximize EBIT and optimize Operating
Working Capital requirements by achieving maximum return on
financial assets and growing revenue through internal growth and
additional market penetration opportunities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual P&L consolidations and
financial reporting consistent with GAAP and Policy.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial analyses for
significant transactions, and major capital expenditure proposals;
present leadership team with a clear and concise review of current
and projected operating results.
- Assess and upgrade finance organization as needed to meet the
changing needs of the business.
- Exercise strong leadership skills including communications and
teamwork between finance, operating groups, division and corporate
- Provide leadership to strengthen internal control environment and
maintain SOX section 404 compliance.
- Partner with the General Manager, Plant Manager and other members
of the leadership team; provide advice and counsel on a wide range
of issues facing the business.
- Facilitate timely development of financial plans, including
sales, profits, capital spending, standard cost, cash flow and
balance sheets. Proactively assess key assumptions underlying
operating plans; identify major risks and opportunities and compare
to management expectations.
- Manage assets, revenue chain, credit & collections, and cash.
Identify and pursue opportunities for reducing working capital.
- Support sales through and review of quotes consistent with
corporate profit objectives.
- Refines and maintains the integrity of the plant's standard cost
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure
efficient reviews of financial data and controls.
Required skills and Experience:
- Industrial Manufacturing experience required.
- 10+ years of Controller or similar management experience in
progressively responsible positions within multi-unit/cultural
manufacturing organizations; a demonstrated track record of
accountability and achievement.
- Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application
of financial principles (GAAP) and experience operating within a
SOX compliant environment.
- Demonstrated track record of financial control and analysis
within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP; ability to recommend changes and
upgrades to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong managerial presence that reflects a participative,
pro-active, hands-on operating style requiring a high energy level
and tolerance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, people development, planning and
- B.S. degree required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
Keywords: Provision People, Janesville , Controller - Industrial Manufacturing, Accounting, Auditing , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!