Business Unit Controller
Company: Ringside Talent Acquisition Partners
Posted on: May 26, 2023
We are looking for a Business Unit Controller to work for our
client. The ideal candidate aligns with the responsibilities and
qualifications outlined below.
- Develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting process for
the business unit, including variance analysis and
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and analyses for
management and external stakeholders.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to business unit leaders,
including identifying areas for cost optimization and revenue
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well
as regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments, including sales, marketing,
and operations, to develop and implement strategies for achieving
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to
track business unit performance and identify areas for
- Develop and implement internal controls to ensure the integrity
of financial reporting and safeguard company assets.
- Manage a team of financial analysts and/or accountants,
providing leadership, guidance, and coaching as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis or accounting
- 2+ years of experience in a management or leadership
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and
- Proficiency in financial software, such as Excel, QuickBooks,
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS accounting principles.
Keywords: Ringside Talent Acquisition Partners, Janesville , Business Unit Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...