Company: BUDGET TRUCK AND AUTO, INC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Budget Truck and Auto is an auto body shop in Janesville, WI. We
specialize in light duty (passenger vehicles) and heavy duty
(semi's, motor coaches, RV's) performing collision repair, custom
painting, and vinyl graphics. Budget is looking for an experienced
Body Technician to add to our team, focusing on light duty
vehicles. Candidates should have the following:
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on multiple projects
- Detail oriented
- Must have tools required to perform tasksResponsibilities
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with OEM standards.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or
service work is required or recommended.
- Use measuring and frame equipment to diagnose damage and return
damaged frame or unibody parts to manufacturer's
- Use hand tools and power tools to remove or repair damaged
parts, weld as needed, and properly install new parts.
- Works with a variety of metals and plastics, as well as glass,
electrical, and mechanical parts.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs,
schools, and events.Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Health insurance options offered
- Employer paid Short Term Disability and Basic Life
- Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, and Long Term Disability
- 401k and company match
- Employee discounts
- Paid UniformsJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $20 - $28 / hour based
- Minimum 2-3 years prior body repair experience required
- Welding experience required
- Frame repair experience preferred
- I-CAR or ASE certifications are a bonus
Keywords: BUDGET TRUCK AND AUTO, INC, Janesville , Body Technician, Engineering , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!