Senior Network Engineer
Company: Blain's Farm & Fleet
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What We Offer:At Blain's Farm & Fleet we believe everyone
deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great
environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive work/life
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive
benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of
the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for three
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with company match
- Mix of in office and work from homeWhat You--ll Do:Design,
implement, and support network systems encompassing LAN, WAN, WLAN,
VPN and firewall technologies.
- Work with Lead Network Architect in designing network
- Lead implementations of network solutions with internal and
- Participate in buildout and testing of DR capabilities.
- Configure and monitor network resources to ensure high levels
of performance and security.
- Work with Blain Helpdesk and Network teams to identify and
resolve complex network problems.
- Procure network hardware and services from solution and
- Research and stay current on network technologies and
- Stay current with Cyber Security best practices.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and
safety policies and/or procedures.What it Takes:Bachelor's degree
in related field and eight years industry experience required.
- Proficiency in LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN and firewall
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and implementing complex
- Comprehensive understanding of the OSI model, including
interdependencies of VLANs, L2, and L3 in network operation
- Possess good organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to navigate electronic systems#IND3
Keywords: Blain's Farm & Fleet, Janesville , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!