Company: Meridian Bird Removal
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Do you want to do something different with a greater
Do you like adventure and travel?
Do you want to catch birds in a building?
- Be available for dispatch on a self-determined 3-full day
- Drive your---personal vehicles---up to 200 miles one-way
(dispatched from your home) to a job site---with mileage
- Communicate with customers and store managers all while working
hands-on with native and invasive bird species.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in
- Training is provided on our patented live capture process.
- Meridian supplies all the gear, which easily fits in a
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid drivers license.
- Insured reliable vehicle.
- At least 18 years old.
- Loves---helping customers, native birds,---and---improving the
- Enjoys---extensive traveling and anticipation of the
- Thrives---on independent---work with the support of a diverse
- Committed to fulfilling our 100% removal guarantee.
- Creative, on-the-fly, problem-solving.
- Has a smartphone.
- Lives within 50 miles of Milwaukee, WI.
- Preventative health coverage option available with free
telehealth with $0 co-pay, and accident insurance.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk and sit---for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally work in variable inside/outside temperatures.
- Frequent---bending, kneeling and reaching.---
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.
- Ability to see long distances.
The successful candidate will understand and embody our core
values, be a valuable team player who possesses an energetic
curiosity about life, and a humble "do better/be better" attitude.
Someone who is willing to become knowledgeable and proficient in
the bird capture process to effectively communicate the value of we
do for our customers!
Here at Meridian, we Embrace New Adventures Daily!
Meridian is an innovative bird removal and management service for
commercial buildings ranging from small grocers (110k sq ft) to
large warehouses (500k+ sq ft). We are a dynamic, high-growth
company that delivers guaranteed results using our patented
Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, our Operational Process Analysis
and our in-depth Facility Assessments.
To Learn more visit us at:
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian
Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values,
merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Meridian Bird Removal, Janesville , Wildlife Technician, Engineering , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!