Sr. Process Engineer - Nuclear/Pharma Therapeutics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Process Engineer
Location: Janesville, WI
Salary: $95-130K+ DOE
Requirements: Process Engineering, Equipment Design, IQ/OQ/PQ,
Chemicals/Radiopharma/Nuclear or similar
Based in Janesville, we were founded in 2005 to explore commercial
applications of nuclear fusion technology for energy production for
use in a variety of industries. We are in pursuit of clean,
abundant fusion energy and are using this technology to solve
problems in medicine, manufacturing, energy, and beyond.
If you are a Process Engineer with relevant industry experience,
please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Create a safer, healthier, cleaner world
What You Will Be Doing
As a leader in the field of process and equipment design, you will
provide influence in getting processes developed and turned over to
manufacturing operations. Our fast-paced product development cycle
will help cure life-threatening forms of cancer.
- Support translation of small-scale processes to design
requirements and specs for full-scale production systems and
- Lead process development/ validation activities to support the
launch of commercial manufacturing
- Establish robust manufacturing processes and monitoring systems
for full-scale production
- Develop equipment and process commissioning plans
- Lead start-up and commissioning of equipment and processes
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and develop corrective
- Develop and execute equipment qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Develop SOPs, batch records, and technical documents
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree (Chemical/Mechanical/Nuclear Engineering, Chemistry,
Radiochemistry, or Physics preferred)
- 5-10+ years of Process Engineering or similar experience in a
- Manufacturing experience within FDA GMP regulated
- Equipment and Process Design and Commissioning Plans
- Start-up commissioning of equipment and processes
- Equipment Qualification Development and Execution (IQ, OQ,
- SOPs, Batch Records, Tech Documents
- Nuclear Process Equipment and Instrumentation
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (90-130K+ DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Generous PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Process Engineer with relevant industry
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2-1691027 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Sugrue - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Janesville , Sr. Process Engineer - Nuclear/Pharma Therapeutics, Engineering , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!