Manufacturing Engineer I
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Construction Fabrication:
- Fabrication of new component parts for prototype designs and
- Construction of fixtures required for testing components and
- Build representative mockups for testing of portions of
- Perform Tests/Record Data:
- Follow the guidelines of a test to be administered
- Record the data precisely as it occurs. This requires a working
knowledge of Load Cells, Transits, Measuring devices, etc.
- Expedite Required Components:
- Order from manufacturing the parts needed to assemble the test
fixtures and components needed to build the test samples, from a
set of drawings.
- Recommend test equipment necessary to perform the specified
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely,
accurate and highly productive manner according to Company
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Follow Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain test equipment
- Assist Engineers in detail drafting (Computer Aided Drafting:
- Field inspection and repairs (Accompany Engineer to customer
site to inspect and/or repair equipment
- Work and communicate in a team environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by the Company.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and
functions, which are essential to the position. - Employees must be
able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or
without a reasonable accommodation. - Accommodations will be
evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case
basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work
availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential
functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: Two-year Associate degree or equivalent in
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 4-7 years industrial experience.
- Knowledge of computers and/or PLC's.
- In-depth knowledge of Co-Create CAD products.
- Understanding of Machine tool operations.
- Machine tool building principles and practices, including OSHA
- Proficient in all types of welding
- Mastery of all assembly techniques used in production
- Core Competencies:
- Abstract thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Janesville , Manufacturing Engineer I, Engineering , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!