Install and Service Manager
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Company Overview:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary:An ADT Service & Installation Team Manager will be
responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and
materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation and
service of all jobs within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the
activities of the Installation and Service work force for a
designated district. Key liaison between District service work
force and Corporate Service
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the service
work force and ensures familiarity and training of product
installation and service skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient
service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established
plan and market share targets.
- Works with General Manager to meet profitability goals
- Conducts meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Communicates current installation and service policies and
procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products
and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and
suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation and
service work force to provide input and feedback related to
Corporate Installation and Service.
- Ensures consistency of field installation and service
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely
installation/service to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation/service work
force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service
activity to include individual installers' efforts and
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience.Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume,
high impact operation. Experience calculating economic impact or
offerings on a customers' business; experience building value cases
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle
multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively
lead a team.Skills:
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act
- Proven management skills with the ability to train, develop,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft
Windows.ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do
our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee
feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save
lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent
working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Janesville , Install and Service Manager, Executive , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!