General Manager Diagnostics
Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
A member of the senior leadership team reporting to our CEO,
SHINE's General Manager of Diagnostics comes with lean operations
expertise and aptitude to apply these in nuclear medicine. The
General Manager will have full profit and loss accountability for
diagnostic medical isotope production, including facility design
and construction; market assessment, positioning and development;
talent recruiting and development; and strategic operations, safety
and quality performance. Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the division's short- and long-term
strategy to deliver on and support SHINE's corporate goals.
- Establish strategic goals - ensure they are meaningful to the
division's success, measurable and achievable.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate divisional risks to the
company - ensure risks are monitored and escalated
- Work with project director to ensure a smooth transition
between construction / commissioning into operations.
- Assume primary responsibility for financial performance of the
division as the transition from commissioning to operations
- Creates and communicates focus and purpose for the division
which supports the SHINE vision.
- Define, build and maintain the division leadership team as the
team transitions into commercial operations.
- Clearly define division priorities to enable decentralized
decision-making across the leadership team and employees at all
- Serve as the primary information source to the SHINE executive
team on division performance, risks, issues and mitigations.
- Define and foster positive, constructive division culture in
support of SHINE core values. Requirements:
- Financial acumen: Works with divisional leadership team to
establish divisional budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation
programs. Ensures division performs to budget and plan - manages
and prioritizes resources and expenses appropriately.
- Manufacturing & Operations: Support production scale up and
optimization activities. Support the development of the new
diagnostics production facility. Ensure just-in-time, highly
reliable delivery of quality product to customers on schedule.
- Customer Focus: Understand and meet customer needs and
- Leadership: Ensure resources are used efficiently and in
accordance with company priorities. Keep employees and management
accountable to performance standards, company policies, procedures
- Safety: Promote a safe work environment and a robust safety
culture. Cultural Fit
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills
with ability to present controversial or complex topics to senior
management, public groups, and/or Board members.
- Enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding, collaborative
- Interest in building a world-changing business for the long
- Hands on with a strong sense of urgency, discipline, commitment
and organization with regard to commercializing new products and
- Strategic, creative leader with ability to skillfully manage,
motivate, inspire and direct others within a fast-paced and dynamic
- Outstanding strategic planning and execution skills are
essential; strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills are also
- Results and goal oriented with the ability to demonstrate
excellent judgment and appropriate level of risk taking.
- Assertive and willing to push team to excel. Eligibility for
employment is conditioned on the applicant's ability to qualify for
access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls.
Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned based upon
meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access
to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a
pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background
check. SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical
component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every
member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and
experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and
from the responsibility we take for our actions. SHINE Technologies
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI186829463
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , General Manager Diagnostics, Executive , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!