Manager RN Home Health
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Oversees the day-to-day operations of Home Care and/or Hospice
- Manages program operations and compliance with local, state,
federal, licensure and ACHC guidelines and regulations. May be the
designated Administrator, Alternate Administrator or Clinical
Manager of a Medicare Provider number.
- Completes annual budget based on strategic and marketing plan,
adheres to effective budgeting and accounting per system direction.
As appropriate maintains accountability for operations and ongoing
liaison to the governing body/owner.
- Provides up-line manager with reports as requested. Provides
monthly and quarterly variance reports and re-forecasted plans for
the operation as requested. Tracks key financial and production
- Provides opportunities for staff to receive continuing
education about customer service and interacting with difficult
- Comprehends and implements an organization-wide sales and
marketing mentality, coordinates with other departments to ensure
accuracy of public information, materials and activities.
- Oversees the recruitment/retention process for the home care
and/or hospice branch, employing qualified personnel.
- Creates and implements programs which meet the needs of the
individual community the entity serves. Ensures Administrator
and/or clinical manager is available during all operating hours.
May perform patient visits as needed.
- Oversees quality improvement activities of the branch and
implements improvements using CQI principles.
- Determines branch management team schedules, and if designated
Administrator of Medicare Provider number, authorizes written
assignment of administrator obligations to a qualified person when
designated Administrator is/will be unavailable.
- Determines designated staff schedules and assesses staff
performance. Provides orientation and training for new staff and
creates opportunities to the staff for job promotions, ongoing
education and training. Develops and maintains communications with
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelors degree in nursing required or equivalent years of
experience and educationEXPERIENCE
- Five years of management experience in home health or other
health related organization.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Frequent Driving.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Janesville , Manager RN Home Health, Executive , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!