Company: Shine Technologies Corp
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Commissioning Manager will have oversight of the planning and
execution of all facility commissioning activities at a new medical
isotope production facility in Janesville, Wisconsin. The
first-of-a-kind NRC regulated nuclear facility is currently under
construction, with construction testing activities in-progress. The
Commissioning Manager will report to the Senior Director of
Operations and work closely with the Operations Manager to develop
plans and coordinate activities of facility staff to successfully
complete all required testing and validation and begin regular
facility operations. Duties and Responsibilities: Specific duties
and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote a safe work environment and a robust safety
- Develop, refine, and manage a detailed plan and schedule for
the commissioning of all facility systems prior to the receipt of
an Operating License from the NRC, and for the initial start-up
testing of the nuclear facility after the Operating License is
- Interface with construction personnel to ensure a seamless
transition between construction, testing, commissioning, and
- Work with the Operations Manager to provide day-to-day
direction and management of commissioning activities for the
- Coordinate with construction, vendor, and engineering personnel
to identify and expediently resolve technical issues discovered
- Work with quality department personnel to ensure all validation
activities are completed accurately.
- Provide timely updates on commissioning status to stakeholders,
lead regular coordination meetings, and hold the organization
accountable for schedule adherence.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant engineering or related technical
- A minimum of eight (8) years' experience in complex facility
commissioning, start-up, operations, construction, engineering, or
- Commissioning management, project management, construction
management, or outage management experience highly desired.
- Technical understanding of nuclear facility principles and
- Experience working in a nuclear, cGMP, or other highly
regulated facility preferred.
- Outstanding communication, conflict management, and change
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills.
- Ability to work safety within an industrial and radiation
environment. Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the
applicant's ability to qualify for access to information subject to
U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be
conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically
requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal
background check. SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a
critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our
success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the
talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we
exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
SHINE Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. Pay Transparency
Policy Employee Rights Under the NLRA Equal Opportunity Employment
Keywords: Shine Technologies Corp, Janesville , Commissioning Manager, Executive , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!