Day Care Center Director
Company: The Learning Experience - Corporate Childcare Cent
Posted on: February 7, 2024
- 401(k) matching
- Bonus based on performance
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
- Training & development
- Tuition assistance
- Vision insurance
- Wellness resources
- Signing bonus
**$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidate**
Join the fastest growing Academy of Early Education in the nation
where Happy Happens Here! When it comes to our people, here at The
Learning Experience we are committed to giving everyone a platform
to display their talents, share their ideas, and further their
careers in Early Childhood Education.
What We Offer:
Competitive Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Pet
Discount Plan, Child Care Discounts, and more!
State-of-the-Art Classrooms: Lead in an immersive school and
classroom setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and
resources to allow children to learn, play, and grow.
Opportunities for Growth: On-going training and professional
development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help
you meet your goals as an educator.
As One of Our Happy Center Leaders You Will:
- Lead by example, demonstrating passion for making a difference
in the lives of children and employees by creating an environment
of trust and rapport and easily relates to diverse groups of
- Maintain the physical center environment and all health/safety
standard operating procedures are always in full compliance with
local and state licensing regulations.
- Ensure center is always fully staffed with high performing
teachers by actively sourcing, training, coaching, and engaging
with current and prospective employees.
- Guide our teachers by using their passion for learning to
implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique
opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum,
making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Deliver consistent business results, measured through family
retention and conversion, enrollment growth, and business
operations. Processes and maintains accounts receivable and
payable, monthly P&Ls, and employee payroll.
- Effectively engages prospective families through both in-person
and virtual center tours and organizes and executes community
marketing events to drive awareness and enrollment available.
Apply Now If You:
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience
highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management
- Have state specific Administrative or Director credential, and
any other state specific guidelines for the role.
- Bachelors degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.Must
meet any applicable background screening or state licensing
requirements for the role.
Keywords: The Learning Experience - Corporate Childcare Cent, Janesville , Day Care Center Director, Executive , Jefferson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!