Gastroenterology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin (Physician
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Job ID: 5977Practice Details
- BE/BC Gastroenterology physician sought to join an
award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system located
throughout Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
- Practice is located in Janesville, Wisconsin near Madison,
Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Join a well-established Gastroenterology practice of (2), Call
- Practice has one to two NPs.
- Favorable payer mix with low Medicare and Medicaid
- Physician would do approx. 8 procedures and see 6-8 patients
- Service area of approximately 200,000+. Recruiter's InsightThe
Compensation. Coupled with the salary, large sign on bonus and loan
repayment, you'll earn one of the highest paying packages.The
Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $139,562 And
Where A Desirable 3464 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For
$200,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is
Easy.The Community. The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And
Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family
Members And Getting To Know One Another. Why this Employer? This
Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff
And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due
To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Madison, WI
- 62 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 90 miles to Chicago, IL Colleges and Universities
- Blackhawk Technical College (Full-time enrollment: 1,930;
Located in Janesville, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (about 18 miles; Whitewater,
WI; Full-time enrollment: 11,124)
- Rock Valley College (about 26 miles; Rockford, IL; FT
- Edgewood College (about 34 miles; Madison, WI; FT enrollment:
- University of Wisconsin Colleges (about 34 miles; Madison, WI;
FT enrollment: 10,019)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (about 34 miles; Madison, WI;
FT enrollment: 34,621) Recreation
- As Wisconsin's Park Place, Janesville is all about the
outdoors. Take advantage of over 60 improved parks and 30 miles of
paved, off-road trails including the southern-most segment of
Wisconsin's Ice Age Trail.
- Take a leisurely family bike ride on the 30 miles of paved
trails that connect several parks and the downtown, or explore
miles of mountain biking trails winding through Rockport Park. Go
the distance on country roads or follow the trail connecting
- In addition to two Janesville golf courses, you can enjoy a day
on the greens at twelve Rock County golf courses or choose from
more than 20 golf courses within a 45 minute drive of Janesville.
- One man's junk is another man's treasure, and Janesville's many
antique, thrift and consignment stores offer ample opportunity to
discover your treasure.
- Janesville offers large shopping centers, with plenty of
national retailers to choose from.
- From a cheese shop painted like a cow, to the largest pheasant
producer in North America, to fresh produce by local farmers, shop
for the makings of a feast fit for kings.
- Janesville has many opportunities to nurture your green thumb,
from our seasonal farmers markets to our agriculture-based
- Feed your hobbies and passions with shops for crafters, gamers,
all kinds of bikers, and so much more. Keyphrases: gastroenterology
jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist
associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Janesville , Gastroenterology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin (Physician, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!