Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time
Company: Best Practice Alerts - Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time-Aveanna
Healthcare Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare
family of companies.Position OverviewAveanna Healthcare has grown
tremendously during the past year through a series of exciting
acquisitions and we are currently looking for a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) to join our dynamic home health care team. In this
position, you make it possible for patients to recuperate from
illness or injury in the comfort of their own homeWe are looking
for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! Whether you
are looking for one-on-one care, schedule flexibility or just the
chance to make a real difference, we have the right job for you. We
bring adults the care and support they need to live independently
and safely in their homes. Essential Job Functions:
- Provide skilled nursing including treatments and preventative
measures such as: wound care, infusion, catheter care, PICC line
dressing changes, etc.
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to company
policy, procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Coordinate and support total client care.
- Consult with attending physician team regarding alternation of
the plan of care.
- Verbally communicate with clients, family members, and team
members in a respectful manner.
- Obtain medical history of clients and keep records up to
Keywords: Best Practice Alerts - Aveanna Healthcare, Janesville , Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!