Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you a capable and compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant
looking for a flexible schedule? Do you want a work life balance?
And to work for a rapidly growing, close knit team? Then, look no
further because -Interim Healthcare is THE company you want to work
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid HolidaysGeneral Purpose:Physical therapist assistants
provide services for treating impairments, functional limitations,
disabilities or changes in physical function under the direction
and supervision of a qualified physical therapist, and in
accordance with accepted standards of professional practice,
applicable law and regulation, as well as Interim HealthCare
policies and procedures and clinical pathways.Essential Functions:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Acts at the direction and under the supervision of the treating
physical therapist and in accordance with the plan of care.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Assists the treating physical therapist in documenting a
patient's progress and response to treatment.
- Completes and submits timely, legible, accurate, relevant and
sufficient documentation (written or electronic) addressing the
treatment and interventions provided, the patient's response to the
treatment and interventions, and the patient's progress toward
goals in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy
and procedures, and payor requirements.Licensure, Minimum Education
& Experience Requirements:
- Current licensure, registration, or certification as a physical
therapist assistant, if applicable, in the state(s) in which he or
she will practice.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to provide proof of current CPR certification, per
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient and use of equipment in providing
treatment.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting.
- Able to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
needed.Company OverviewInterim HealthCare -is America's leading
provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. -We offer
one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in
the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking
for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the
security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Janesville , Physical Therapist - Per Diem, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!