Family Practice in WI - Family Practice/OB Locum Tenens Opportunity in Wisconsin
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Janesville, Wisconsin.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a
family medicine/obstetrician physician for locum tenens coverage.
Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:45am to 5pm, no
call, and physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average.
Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and
have a current BLS. Outdoor attractions in this town include the
botanical gardens which boast a 20-acre international showcase of
botanic gardens. Indoors, the performing arts center graces Main
Street with a full season of theater, music, and dance. Contact
your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a
variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location,
and level of pay you're looking for.
- Board certification or board eligibility required
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 7:45am to 6pm
- Outpatient only, no call
- Approximately 15 to 20 patients per day
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population
- EMR charting
- BLS certification is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Janesville , Family Practice in WI - Family Practice/OB Locum Tenens Opportunity in Wisconsin, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!