Training for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Bedrock HCS at Fort Atkinson
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Want to Start a Career in Healthcare as a CNA??Enroll NOW in our
FREE Online Course!Fort Atkinson Health Care Center is looking for
applied individuals with a strong sense of compassion to come be a
part of our dedicated team of caregivers!Benefits of (Certified
Nursing Assistant) CNA position:
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- 401k matched at 10%
- Flexible Hours (8 hour shifts)
- Paid Holidays
- Job location: Fort Atkinson, WIWhat Does a Temporary Nurse Aide
Do?The Temporary Nurse Aide will help to provide aspects of
resident care that include:
- Activities of Daily Living
- Oral Care
- Grooming - Shaving and Nail Care
- Dressing and Undressing
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Positioning, Moving, and Restorative Care
- Nutrition and Elimination
- Comfort Care and End of Life CareQualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must love helping and caring for others.
- Ability to function in any situation regardless of race, age,
creed, color, sex, disability or financial condition of the
- Must be motivated.
- Must be patient and considerate.
- Ability to multi-task, self-directed, courteous and common
- Prior experice in providing care to elderly preferredPlease
feel free to reach out to me with any questions!Sheri
LambertRecruiting ManagerBedrock Healthcare414-916-1257Email: -
Keywords: Bedrock HCS at Fort Atkinson, Janesville , Training for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!