Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Position: Telemetry RN per diem - -CareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!Requirements for Telemetry RN Role
- 1 year full-time telemetry unit experience is required. Must be
current and within the last year. Home health care and corrections
facility experience are not applicable for this position. Local
Wisconsin residents preferred
- Flexibility to float to lower acuity units when needed is a
- Strong assessment skills relating to a variety of
conditions/diagnoses is required.
- Must show competency interpreting ECG and telemetry strips and
have experience titrating cardiac drips to target vitals.
Familiarity with ACLS protocols is required.
- ACLS, AHA, BLS and NIHSS certifications required
- Must have current WI license, pass background check and be in
good standing with the WI state board of nursing -
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!------------
Keywords: CareRev, Janesville , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!