Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Fort Atkinson Health Care Center
Posted on: May 12, 2022
$3000 Sign On Bonus!!Retention Bonus of $50,000 for Full Time
Nurses!!PM and NOC Shifts Available!!Benefits of (Licensed
Practical Nurse) LPN position:
- Starting at $25/hr
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- 401k matched at 10%
- Flexible Hours (8 hour shifts)
- Paid Holidays
- Job location: Fort Atkinson, WIAs an LPN with -Fort Atkinson
Health Care Center, you will ensure that our patients get the care
they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it.
Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue
providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have
direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and
will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your
outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of
each day because you'll know you've made a difference in the lives
of our patients.Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises Certified Nurses Aides under direction of RN.
- Collects patient care data and monitors patient conditions and
family dynamics based upon observation, history and nursing/medical
- Contributes to the development of the plan of care and
discharge plan for the assigned patient.
- Implements patient care utilizing care plan, delegated medical
orders and collaborates with health team members as necessary.
- Assists in evaluating outcomes of patient care planning and
teaching and in revising the plan according to changing needs of
- Participates in the orientation and education of personnel and
- Documents the delivery of health care and nursing process in
accordance with specific unit standards and hospital nursing
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks/responsibilities and
complete duties within allotted time.
- Knows the rationale for the effect of medications and
treatments and correctly administer same.
- Utilizes the nursing process, documentation, communication and
technical skills, collaboration with physicians and other team
members to meet performance requirements.
- Performs or supervises the service and documentation of
prescribed diets and fluid intake.
- Makes patient rounds to assess physical and emotional status
and to initiate nursing intervention.Qualifications
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed or licensed practical
nursing with current state license in good standing. Two or more
years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as a LPN is
- Current state license to practice as a LPN. Must maintain
current provider CPR certification throughout employment. ACLS
Keywords: Fort Atkinson Health Care Center, Janesville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!