Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Position: -Med/Surg RN per diem -CareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for Med/Surg RN Role
- 1 year full-time Medical-Surgical RN unit experience is
required. -Must be current and within the past year. Home health
care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for
this position. -
- Must have strong assessment skills relating to a variety of
conditions/diagnoses and show competency interpreting telemetry
- Familiarity with common medication drips and strong
communication skills are essential.
- AHA, BLS and NIHSS required. ACLS certification will be
required within 1 year of first shift worked.
- Must have current WI license, pass background check and be in
good standing with the WI state board of nursing -
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---------
Keywords: CareRev, Janesville , Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!