Company: SSM Health
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. At SSM, we have an RN Infusion
position. This is a Part- time Day Shift position. you can expect a
work environment where:--- - - - Employees feel valued, respected,
and free to express themselves;--- - - - Each employee finds
meaning in work, leveraging skills and talents toward a greater
purpose;--- - - - Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive. If you listen and respond with great
care---Then we'd love to learn more! Please fill out your
application today. - Join a network of employees just as kind and
powerful as you.Performs the primary functions of a Registered
Nurse in assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and
evaluating the care of all assigned patients.PRIMARY
- Actively supports the practice of nursing.
- Assess needs and problems of the patient/family and
incorporates in the care plan.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed, to establish the
patient/family treatment plan.
- Competent in using department equipment such as point of care
testing equipment and intravenous infusion pumps as appropriate.
- Develops, individualizes, implements, evaluates or updates the
plan of care and patient educational needs.
- Effectively demonstrates proper interpretation of department
specific policies and related laboratory results to safely manage
specific patient needs.
- Implements, monitors and records patient care and communicates
patient condition as appropriate. - Takes appropriate actions to
unanticipated changes in patient condition.
- Possesses excellent intravenous insertion and assessment skills
to include peripheral and central line access.
- Works collaboratively with other interprofessional team members
in resolving patient/family problems, concerns and issues.
- Utilizes EHR to access treatment plans, therapy plans.
- As an SSM Health nurse, demonstrates the professional nursing
standards defined in the professional practice model.
- Utilizes the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her
response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of
our patients and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing EXPERIENCE
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Janesville , RN-Infusion (H), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!