Long Term Acute Care, Long Term Care (LTC), Skilled RN (SNF)
Company: RKA Recruiting LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Utilizes the RN process and critical thinking in collaboration
with interdisciplinary team members in caring for patients.
- Performs assessments, planning, intervention and evaluation of
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved RN techniques, policies and procedures, standards of
care, and state laws/practice act as required by care setting.
- Ensures all documentation is accurate and comprehensive in
accordance with the established standards of care for documentation
at the system and entity levels.
- Develops initiates and executes a patient plan of care
according to the patient's individualized needs, as prescribed by
the physician and/or hospital policy. Utilizes resources available
to teach and support patient and family education. Provides
education to the appropriate level of understanding.
- Participates in department or unit performance improvement
activities, which may include shared governance.
- Utilizes clinical expertise & guidance to other
units/departments in support of the patient's longitudinal plan of
care. Acts to resolve systems breakdowns and engages self and
others in providing solutions
- Utilizes critical thinking in regards to patient safety and
patient experience, manages complex situations and delegates to
other staff appropriately. Escalates to the appropriate chain of
command as needed.
- Positively influences the professional and organizational
environments and shared governance.
- Engages in personal development and supports system-entity
opportunities for continuous learning and growth including
developing or revising evidence based practice guidelines.
- Supports and participates in peer review and peer feedback
- Participates in the professional RN continuum
- Clinic and Ambulatory RNs will maintain timely flow of
patients, in addition to responding to telephone calls and performs
telephone triage of patients.
Keywords: RKA Recruiting LLC, Janesville , Long Term Acute Care, Long Term Care (LTC), Skilled RN (SNF), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!