RN Clinic - Ortho
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: May 17, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a callingWI-SSM Health Dean
Medical Group Janesville Worker Type: RegularJob Highlights:Join
the SSM Health Team and Fulfill Your Calling!Our CultureAt SSM
Health, we bring together and cultivate exceptional people. When
our employees thrive, so does our healing Mission.SSM Health is
committed to creating a partnership with employees. We ask our
employees to actively engage and participate in decisions that
impact on their work. We celebrate together and recognize those
people who help us deliver an exceptional experience. Our
Opportunities SSM Health offers competitive compensation. In
addition, relevant work experience will be factored into your
offer. Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Income based medical insurance premium discounts
- HSA/FSA options
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 403b/401k retirement plansPosition Specific Information Minimum
Start (if entry level): $30.16Location: Dean Medical Group 6200 E
Racine St, Janesville, WI 53546Schedule: Scheduled 40 hours a week
hours ranging from 8am to 5pmQualification/Ideal candidate: Must
have a WI-State issued RN licenseJob Summary:Provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.Job Responsibilities
and Requirements:PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient's age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing or education
equivalency for licensingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Licenses / Certifications:Basic Life
Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association
(AHA), FUTURE - Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP)
within 90 days - American Heart Association (AHA), Registered Nurse
(RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:Day Shift (United States of America) Job Type: Employee
Department: Jnsvll Ortho Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 SSM Health is
an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Click here to learn more.
Keywords: SSM Health, Janesville , RN Clinic - Ortho, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...