Physician - Hospitalist - Monroe, WI
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
SSM Health Monroe Clinic is actively recruiting a full-time
(1.0FTE) Hospitalist at Monroe Hospital.
- Department currently consists of 7 MD?s and 1 AP
- 7 on, 7 off schedule
- Open ICU with TeleICU available and procedural support
- No call
- Collegial team and fully supportive working
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
At Monroe Clinic, we offer a comprehensive benefit package
exclusively designed for healthcare providers including annual CME
dollars, guaranteed salary, dedicated CME time, multi-funded
retirement accounts are just a few of our generous offerings.
Monroe Clinic Overview
Monroe Clinic became a member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic
is known as a leader in community healthcare with a strong mission
focus, advanced technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED
certified facility. Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for
clinical excellence with regard to high quality evidenced based
care leading to their 5 star CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence
Award, Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital and eight consecutive
?A? grades from leapfrog on patient safety.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all
clinical decision making within the office during times of
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including
speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
7 On / 7 Off (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
Keywords: SSM Health, Janesville , Physician - Hospitalist - Monroe, WI, Healthcare , Monroe, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!