Mental Health Court (TIP) Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Let's change lives together. Join a purpose-driven community of
champions. Position Purpose: Provides mental health rehabilitation
services and supports, as a part of the Therapeutic Intervention
Program (TIP) team within the Winnebago County Problem Solving
Courts, for adults and families to decrease hospitalization and
crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for
the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery
goals. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal
and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health
services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of
recovery into their daily living situations. Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree - Must qualify as QMHP, LPHA preferred.
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
families, staff or community resources
- Valid driver's license Essential Responsibilities:
- Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
- Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
- Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the
language and style of the client and their family.
- Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.8. Ensure
that client service records are maintained consistent with rules
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
- Represent Rosecrance as a part of the Winnebago County TIP
court program, by attending weekly meetings and court calls,
complete weekly reports, as well as serve as an advocate for the
client. Job Type: Full-time Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Shift: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Day thru Day Work Location: Rosecrance Ware Center - Rockford,
IL Benefits: Rosecrance values its employees and offers a
comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Salary based on education, experience, and credentials
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan
options to meet your needs
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance and licensure/certification
- Paid Time Off, sick time, bereavement leave
- Referral program earning up to $1,000 per hire!
- Wellness plan and certain facilities offering an on-site gym
About Us: Rosecrance is a leading non-profit provider of
comprehensive behavioral health services in the United States. With
over 100 years of experience, Rosecrance is dedicated to helping
individuals and families overcome substance abuse and mental health
challenges. We operate a network of treatment centers and
outpatient programs, offering evidence-based therapies and
compassionate care to promote lasting recovery. To Apply: If you
are passionate about making a difference in the lives of
individuals and families affected by substance abuse and mental
health disorders, we invite you to join our team at Rosecrance.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
EEO: Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our
hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and
experience relevant to the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Janesville , Mental Health Court (TIP) Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Clinton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!