Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Hemodialysis RN Career Opportunity
Hiring for all positions full-time and PRN.
Nursing with a sense of purpose.
Are you looking for a career that's close to your heart and close
to home? For many of us, it's more than shorter commutes. At
Encompass Health, you'll feel at home, welcomed in like we've known
each other for years. Picture the opportunity to impact your
community by providing care and support and being part of inspiring
outcomes. Does that sound good to you? Good. Then you're in the
As a Hemodialysis RN, you are an integral part of an
interdisciplinary team that impacts patients daily. You will
provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our
patients living with kidney disease, allowing you time to get to
know them and help them meet their goals during their
rehabilitation journey. Our dedicated dialysis suite is equipped
with the latest technology, and our team members are collaborative,
supportive, and welcoming. Enjoy a rewarding career and benefits
package that starts the same day you do, giving you the peace of
mind and the work/life balance you deserve.
A little about us:
Whether you're building a foundation in your early career or a
seasoned nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we're
confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our team.
Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing national
inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career growth
opportunities and how our team members work together for the
greater good of our patients. We've also been named one of the
"World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies
to Work For(r) Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one:
Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and part-time
employees and their families.
Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a
Be the kind of hemodialysis nurse you want to be - all in one
Provide direct patient care to inpatients in need of
Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient
assessments, creating personalized care plans, and targeting and
resolving patient concerns.
Build rewarding relationships with patients by having the time to
learn about each patient's physical, mental, and emotional needs to
help them recover.
Educate nursing staff on the care of the hemodialysis patient,
hemodialysis equipment, and hemodialysis standards of care.
Required Certifications and Licensures:
Current RN licensures required by state regulations
ACLS within 1 year of hire
CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can assist
you to obtain it!)
Minimum six months of dialysis experience
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with
empathy, doing what's right, focusing on the positive, and
remaining stronger together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in
post-acute care with over 150 locations nationwide and 36,000
exceptional people (and growing)!
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.
We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's
race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental
disability, physical disability, or any other protected
We can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
- CRRN certification preferred
- Six months dialysis nursing experience required
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone,
copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and
- Tablo dialysis machine
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and
the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for
patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English,
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness,
time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and
maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is
respectful and accepting of diversity.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Janesville , Dialysis RN, Healthcare , Edgerton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!