Company: Spay Me! Clinic
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionMadison’s Spay Me Clinic prides itself in providing exceptional veterinary care for pets and their owners from all walks of life over past ten years. We believe in maintaining comprehensive care for each patient, providing spay and neuter services, vaccine clinics, primary veterinary care, specialized surgeries, and dental services. Our team is comprised of customer care specialists, veterinary technicians, an animal care taking team, and progressive veterinarians. When we come to work every day, our team is on a mission to best serve our community:We strive to be a resource to our community during trying economic times. We believe that all animals deserve veterinary care and the finances of the owners and/or rescues should not be a hindrance in achieving this.We are looking to add a like-minded veterinarian to our team; someone who has a passion for patient and client care, who is looking to share their knowledge, learn with our team, and expand their skills.Your drive experience, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and be a team leader will make you an asset to our already stellar team as we continue to strive to meet the needs within the community.Your skills will be used to:
- Perform high-quality, high-volume, spay and neuter surgeries
- Ensure safe, effective, and efficient medical processes
- Provide quality medical screenings, medical information, and relaying this information to clients
- Provide post-surgical follow-up
- Enhance our surgical, dental, and primary care servicesAs a full-time veterinarian at our clinic, your benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary that commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- CE allowance and time
- Veterinary care for your personal animals at cost
- Working with an awesome team of peopleTo be considered for this position, you will possess:A DVM degreeShelter medicine experience and/or high volume spay/neuter experience (preferred but not required)A positive attitude with a drive for expanding your skill setA passion and commitment to treating patients and clients with kindness and respect We are conducting interviews immediately. Apply today! Company DescriptionSpay Me! Clinic is a high volume, low cost, spay/neuter and wellness clinic that was founded in July of 2008 in furtherance of Shelter from the Storm’s Mission to alleviate the need for euthanasia of healthy animals. Our first home was the lower level of our shelter. Staff at this point consisted of one Veterinarian, one volunteer CVT, and our director. We were performing spay/neuter procedures one to two days a week. Within no time, the need for our services became more evident; by July of 2009, we were performing high volume spay & neuter 4 days a week, as well as 2 Saturdays a month.Over the next few years, as we continued to expand, we outgrew our clinic locations not once, but twice. Although our temporary spaces had served us well, it was clear to everyone involved in our mission that they were merely small stepping stones that lead us to bigger and better things. At the end of 2013, Spay Me! made our final move into our very own, completely renovated Clinic, located on Robertson road in Madison.As we continue to grow and change, our goal remains; We strive to be a resource to our community during trying economic times. We believe that all animals deserve veterinary care and the finances of the owners and/or rescues should not be a hindrance in achieving this.
Keywords: Spay Me! Clinic, Janesville , Veterinarian, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!