Family Medicine Residency Faculty opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 4, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Janesville, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5729Practice Details
- Seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for Full-time faculty member within at our Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Our residency program is a well-established, community-based program.--
- Physician will be responsible as Director of Medical Student Activities; for resident scholarly activities and teaching; and will maintain own practice base.
- Family Medicine Residency Program is located--in Janesville, WI.
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center, a Level II Trauma Center located just four miles from the residency. Hospital campus consists of a total of 25 physician specialties, Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Womans Health Center.Recruiter's InsightThe Compensation.-- Generally, academic opportunities pay 20 to 30% less, however, this opportunity pays similiar to a non-academic position.-- Coupled with the salary,--large sign on bonus and loan repayment, you'll earn one of the highest paying packages while practicing in an academic environment.----The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $139,562 And Where A Desirable 3464 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $200,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community.-- The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--Why this Employer?-- This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Madison, WI
- 62 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 90 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- Blackhawk Technical College----(Full-time enrollment:--1,930;--Located in Janesville, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (about--18--miles; Whitewater, WI;--Full-time enrollment:--11,124)
- Rock Valley College (about--26--miles; Rockford, IL;--FT enrollment:--6,269)
- Edgewood College (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--2,455)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--10,019)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--34,621)Recreation
- As Wisconsin's Park Place, Janesville is all about the outdoors. Take advantage of over 60 improved parks and 30 miles of paved, off-road trails including the southern-most segment of Wisconsin's Ice Age Trail.--
- Take a leisurely family bike ride on the 30 miles of paved trails that connect several parks and the downtown, or explore miles of mountain biking trails winding through Rockport Park. Go the distance on country roads or follow the trail connecting neighboring communities.--
- In addition to two Janesville golf courses, you can enjoy a day on the greens at twelve Rock County golf courses or choose from more than 20 golf courses within a 45 minute drive of Janesville.--Shopping
- One man's junk is another man's treasure, and Janesville's many antique, thrift and consignment stores offer ample opportunity to discover your treasure.
- Janesville offers large shopping centers, with plenty of national retailers to choose from.
- From a cheese shop painted like a cow, to the largest pheasant producer in North America, to fresh produce by local farmers, shop for the makings of a feast fit for kings.
- Janesville has many opportunities to nurture your green thumb, from our seasonal farmers markets to our agriculture-based retailers.
- Feed your hobbies and passions with shops for crafters, gamers, all kinds of bikers, and so much more. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Janesville , Family Medicine Residency Faculty opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!