Registered Nurse (Mon-Fri Schedule)
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Requisition Number 19-0033 Post Date 2/28/2019 Title Registered Nurse (Mon-Fri Schedule) Application Deadline Date 3/14/2019 Emphasis None City Janesville State WI Description Managed care is continuing to grow in Rock County and we need you to support our growing member caseloads. To proactively embrace this growth, we are adding a compassionate, determined and empowered Registered Nurse (Full Time, M-F Schedule) to our existing staff, in order to help provide the best support and services our Inclusa members deserve to live full lives within their communities. This position will be supporting our Janesville office and members. At Inclusa, Inc., we believe that all people, regardless of age, disability or healthcare status, should be able to pursue the life they choose in their community. Inclusa, Inc. currently provides care management support to over 15,000 disabled and elderly residents throughout Wisconsin in a manner that balances what is important for the person with what is important to the person. As a Registered Nurse at Inclusa, Inc., also referred to as the Health and Wellness Coordinator (HWC), you will work in partnership with a Community Resource Coordinator to complete a comprehensive social/health assessment and facilitate a plan of care that is meaningful for our members through coordination of physical and behavioral health, long term services and community resources. What will you gain by joining Inclusa, Inc.?
- Flexible employment model - work from office and home, wherever it's most convenient!
- Scheduling Balance - Hours that allow for a greater work / life balance. We operate Monday - Friday!
- No on-call
- 10 recognized Holidays - Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off.
- Paid Time Off - Accrue 13 days of PTO in your first year.
- Comprehensive Benefits - Includes medical, vision, and dental insurance. Life insurance + short term and long-term disability all covered 100% by Inclusa.
- Financial Perks - The 401K plan is 100% matched up to 4%.
- Career Development - You will receive personalized career development and mentoring to maximize your potential.
- Our Members - The biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community. What are the primary duties of this position?
- The HWC will partner with a social services care manager also referred to as a Community Resource Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan.
- The HWC will perform face-to-face health-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the member's setting.
- The HWC will participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care.
- The HWC will take the lead on all health issues for the member.
- The HWC will contact and coordinate with acute and primary care providers.
- The HWC will identify and coordinate clinical and functional supports needed for the member's health and safety.
- The HWC will educate on and promote prevention and wellness and mitigate risk when assessed. Requirements Qualified applicants must have an Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing and current Wisconsin Registered Nurse license. Care management experience and/or one (1) year of nursing experience within the last five (5) years is preferred. Must have a valid driver's license.
- *This position will be supporting our Janesville office and members. We are hiring for multiple new positions due to an expansion. ** Questions about this rewarding role can by answered by contacting our talent specialist, Lori DuMars, at . How to apply: Please visit our website at Inclusa.org /careers/ , click on View Current Career Opportunities, then click on Requisition #19-0033 to access the application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Inclusa, Janesville , Registered Nurse (Mon-Fri Schedule), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!