Neurology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Neurology opening in Janesville, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5737Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system.--
- The neuroscience team consists of neuro-hospitalists, neuro-interventional specialists, neurosurgery, neurologists and a nurse practitioner.
- Enjoy the benefits of a highly skilled support staff, PM&R, pain center, rehab hospital, and ER physicians.
- The call is 1:2 weekdays and 1:4 on weekends.--Recruiter's InsightThe Compensation.----Coupled with the salary,--large sign on bonus and loan repayment, you'll earn one of the highest paying packages.The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $139,562 And Where A Desirable 3464 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $200,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community.-- The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--Why this Employer?-- This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Madison, WI
- 62 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 90 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- Blackhawk Technical College----(Full-time enrollment:--1,930;--Located in Janesville, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (about--18--miles; Whitewater, WI;--Full-time enrollment:--11,124)
- Rock Valley College (about--26--miles; Rockford, IL;--FT enrollment:--6,269)
- Edgewood College (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--2,455)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--10,019)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (about--34--miles; Madison, WI;--FT enrollment:--34,621)Recreation
- As Wisconsin's Park Place, Janesville is all about the outdoors. Take advantage of over 60 improved parks and 30 miles of paved, off-road trails including the southern-most segment of Wisconsin's Ice Age Trail.--
- Take a leisurely family bike ride on the 30 miles of paved trails that connect several parks and the downtown, or explore miles of mountain biking trails winding through Rockport Park. Go the distance on country roads or follow the trail connecting neighboring communities.--
- In addition to two Janesville golf courses, you can enjoy a day on the greens at twelve Rock County golf courses or choose from more than 20 golf courses within a 45 minute drive of Janesville.--Shopping
- One man's junk is another man's treasure, and Janesville's many antique, thrift and consignment stores offer ample opportunity to discover your treasure.
- Janesville offers large shopping centers, with plenty of national retailers to choose from.
- From a cheese shop painted like a cow, to the largest pheasant producer in North America, to fresh produce by local farmers, shop for the makings of a feast fit for kings.
- Janesville has many opportunities to nurture your green thumb, from our seasonal farmers markets to our agriculture-based retailers.
- Feed your hobbies and passions with shops for crafters, gamers, all kinds of bikers, and so much more. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Janesville , Neurology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!