Job #661 - Home Health Executive Director (RN) - Janesville, WI
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Job Title: Home Health Executive Director (RN) Overview: Seeking an
Executive Director to serve as the Administrator of the home health
provider and would be responsible for the day to day operations of
the home care provider. This includes: coordinating and completing
assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long
range objectives of the company, oversight of the eligibility of
patients referred to home care services, planning for the services
to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health
care; implementing and maintaining administrative practices, agency
philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with
applicable state and federal regulations; enhancing the
profitability of the agency; and providing motivation and retention
of a qualified staff and assure the quality of services delivered.
This position also acts as a liaison with management staff and
other departments throughout the company. JOB DETAILS:
Schedule: Full-Time Location: Janesville, WI Income Potential:
$90,000 to $100,000 / yr Start Date: ASAP Job Number: #661
- Current RN license in Wisconsin
- Registered nurse with at least 1 year supervisory or
administrative experience in a home healthcare or a related
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- Must be immediately available to be on-site during business
hours, or immediately available by telephone when off site
conducting agency business, including but not limited to community
presentations, conferences, and meeting with physicians. Available
after hours as needed. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Employs qualified individuals and accepts responsibility for
daily agency operations of the whole provider.
- Ensures that only qualified personnel are hired. Oversees
licensure verification, certification, and credentialing as
required by law and policy prior to employment and annually
thereafter. On an on-going basis, ensures maintenance of records to
support competency of all personnel.
- Implements and maintains an effective budgeting and accounting
system on an annual basis. Provides input to the budgeting process
- Ensures that the Clinical Director is available during all
operating hours or directly provides coverage for those
- Supervises all patient care activities to ensure the delivery
of a safe, economical, and efficient patient care.
- Serves as a member of the Management Team, QAPI Team, and other
committees as assigned within designated timeframes. Participates
in annual strategic agency planning.
- Reviews weekly Operations Spreadsheet, weekly Metrics Report,
and weekly Productivity Report to ensure the organization is on
target with budget goals. Follows up as needed.
- Oversees weekly reports, including claims alert, late EMS,
unverified services, and orders audit, to ensure timely and
accurate billing and payroll.
- Ensures that all services are billed as per federal, state, and
LHC guidelines as provided to the proper payer source.
- Assures compliance with and ensures timely follow up on daily
external vendor clinical edits, outcome support, and coding
- Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, and upper management
to ensure information is shared appropriately among the LHC team.
Recruiter : Ayanna Ash Contact # : Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is
a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new
grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing
homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices. If you would
like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call
our office: or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, Janesville , Job #661 - Home Health Executive Director (RN) - Janesville, WI, Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!