Neurology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Job ID: 5737Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our award-winning, fully
integrated health care delivery system.
- The neuroscience team consists of neuro-hospitalists,
neuro-interventional specialists, neurosurgery, neurologists and a
- Enjoy the benefits of a highly skilled support staff, PM&R,
pain center, rehab hospital, and ER physicians.
- The call is 1:2 weekdays and 1:4 on weekends. Recruiter's
InsightThe Compensation. Coupled with the salary, large sign on
bonus and loan repayment, you'll earn one of the highest paying
packages.The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At
$139,562 And Where A Desirable 3464 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath
Home Sold For $200,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial
Savings Is Easy.The Community. The Community Is Welcoming To New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. Why this Employer?
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee
Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel
Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Madison, WI
- 62 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 90 miles to Chicago, IL Colleges and Universities
- Blackhawk Technical College (Full-time enrollment: 1,930;
Located in Janesville, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (about 18 miles; Whitewater,
WI; Full-time enrollment: 11,124)
- Rock Valley College (about 26 miles; Rockford, IL; FT
- Edgewood College (about 34 miles; Madison, WI; FT enrollment:
- University of Wisconsin Colleges (about 34 miles; Madison, WI;
FT enrollment: 10,019)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (about 34 miles; Madison, WI;
FT enrollment: 34,621) Recreation
- As Wisconsin's Park Place, Janesville is all about the
outdoors. Take advantage of over 60 improved parks and 30 miles of
paved, off-road trails including the southern-most segment of
Wisconsin's Ice Age Trail.
- Take a leisurely family bike ride on the 30 miles of paved
trails that connect several parks and the downtown, or explore
miles of mountain biking trails winding through Rockport Park. Go
the distance on country roads or follow the trail connecting
- In addition to two Janesville golf courses, you can enjoy a day
on the greens at twelve Rock County golf courses or choose from
more than 20 golf courses within a 45 minute drive of Janesville.
- One man's junk is another man's treasure, and Janesville's many
antique, thrift and consignment stores offer ample opportunity to
discover your treasure.
- Janesville offers large shopping centers, with plenty of
national retailers to choose from.
- From a cheese shop painted like a cow, to the largest pheasant
producer in North America, to fresh produce by local farmers, shop
for the makings of a feast fit for kings.
- Janesville has many opportunities to nurture your green thumb,
from our seasonal farmers markets to our agriculture-based
- Feed your hobbies and passions with shops for crafters, gamers,
all kinds of bikers, and so much more. Keyphrases: neurology jobs,
neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs,
neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Janesville , Neurology opportunity located in Southern Wisconsin (Physician #), Healthcare , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!