Customer Service Representative I
Company: Blain's Farm & Fleet
Posted on: January 7, 2022
What We Offer:At Blain's Farm & Fleet we believe everyone
deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great
environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive work/life
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive
benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of
the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for three
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with companymatch
- Mix of in office and work from homeWhat You--ll Do:Assist
customer service department with all customer service needs
including; customer inquiries, web order support and order
placement, order tracking, website updates.
- Provide outstanding customer service over the telephone, email,
- Assist retail store customers with questions regarding the
website and product line.
- Place website orders for customers as needed.
- Trace and track packages for lost/damaged orders
- Assist customer with returns
- Process corrections for the website
- Product support for the full website product line.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and
safety policies and/or procedures.What it Takes:ONE TO TWO YEARS
EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- STRONG WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMINCATION SKILLS NEEDED.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are
- Ability to read, write and converse in English language.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with customers
- Ability to work under specific instructions. Ability to
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize and establish priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform effectively under stress.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite. General office
skills including typing, filing, record keeping and data
- Ability to learn and perform all primary job functions
accurately with minimal supervision with 30 days of
- Ability to learn new software programs is required.#IND3
Keywords: Blain's Farm & Fleet, Janesville , Customer Service Representative I, Hospitality & Tourism , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!