Retail Relationship Banker (Full Time) Janesville, WI
Company: BMO Harris Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Address:1404 Creston Park DriveJob Family Group:Retail Banking
Sales & ServiceThank you for your interest in BMO Financial Group.
We are currently working towards providing a better candidate
experience by including all of our job descriptions in both English
and French. In the meantime, if this role is located in Quebec
and/or New Brunswick please reference the French job description
available below the English version. Otherwise please see the job
description below in English as per federal language
requirements.Nous vous remercions pour votre int--r--t -- l'--gard
de BMO Groupe financier. Nous travaillons actuellement -- offrir
une meilleure exp--rience aux candidats en publiant toutes nos
descriptions de poste en fran--ais et en anglais. Entre-temps, si
ce poste est affich-- au Qu--bec ou au Nouveau-Brunswick, veuillez
consulter la description de poste en fran--ais disponible sous la
version anglaise. Autrement, veuillez consulter la description de
poste ci-dessous en anglais, conform--ment aux exigences
f--d--rales en mati--re de langues.Delivers exceptional service to
BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides
advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the
best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the
branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer
experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Takes a lead in proactively engaging with existing customers
and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty
and identify immediate / future opportunities.
- Engages customers to complete needs assessments that identify
financial solutions and preferred banking channels while
recommending tailored solutions addressing both sales and service
needs (e.g. everyday banking, retail investments, lending
solutions, home financing (including business-for-self
applications)), and small business solutions).
- Offers clients advice and guidance on available digital and
self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy, simple,
- Supports customer transactions needs based on customer
- Engages customers to grow BMOs business by reaching out,
generating appointments, and building new relationships within the
- Addresses questions and resolves issues raised through consumer
credit audits and quality checks to ensure accurate data entry and
lending application recommendations in compliance with legal and
regulatory requirements and lending policies and processes.
- Applies the risk management framework to the portfolio to
protect the Bank's assets and maintain the quality of the lending
portfolio in compliance with requirements for the lending process
and established yield, quality, diversification, and risk
- Makes credit recommendations for personal lending transactions,
including home financing, in accordance with sound credit granting
principles and with the Banks policies and procedures.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch
and market team.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card
needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into
customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each
customers experience feel personal.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the
overall branch customer experience.
- Contributes to business results and the overall experience
delivered in the branch.
- May work at multiple branches based on market needs; work
schedule may differ from week to week in terms of days worked,
hours, and shifts.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies
to ensure we safeguard our customers assets, maintain their
privacy, and act in their best interest.
- Keeps current with the wider financial services marketplace,
the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to uphold
the highest ethical requirements of our industry.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card
industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are
suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including
Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting, Financial
Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), and the Privacy Act.
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory,
legal, and ethical requirements.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and
may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and
post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Investment Sales Representative (RISR), including
Mutual Funds Advanced completed.
- Personal Lending Credit Qualified Working without limits, with
Business For Self designation; working knowledge of creditor
- Working knowledge of personal and small business customer needs
- Working knowledge of retail investments and lending
- Experience in financial services is an asset.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets,
Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role,
with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers.
- Drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative
sales and team-based environment.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as
part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build
rapport and connections with customers.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding
flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
- U.S. Only: This position will act as an originator of consumer
loans as defined by Regulation Z, Regulation G, and the Secure and
Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act).
This position will require a Federal registration with the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. The Bank will
instruct you on the registration requirements needed to comply with
this requirement. A criminal background review and credit history
evaluation will be required for this position as well as
restrictions on performing in a real estate agent capacity.We're
here to helpAt BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose:
Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create
lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our
people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we
transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around
the world.As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued,
respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an
impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for
yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and
resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our
customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to
manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you
gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.To find out
more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com .BMO Harris Bank is
committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By
learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through
our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your
recruiter.Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank,
directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank
property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting
agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency
agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Keywords: BMO Harris Bank, Janesville , Retail Relationship Banker (Full Time) Janesville, WI, Hospitality & Tourism , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!