Company: Kaiser Transport
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Recruiter - $50,000 to $75,000 per yearTired of being stuck in a
cubicle? Desire to work in a dynamic environment? Need a sense of
accomplishment?As a Recruiter with Kaiser Transport, you will play
an integral role in shaping the Company's future. You will be
challenged to think creatively on how to drive the best hiring
results. The successful driver recruiter will be eligible for a
leadership role in the organization within the first year based on
our current aggressive growth model.For over 25 years, Kaiser has
been an industry leading long-haul, Trailer Space Sharing (TSS)
trucking Company headquartered in Janesville, WI. We are seeking a
hard-charging, highly-motivated Driver Recruiter.The Driver
Recruiter's main priority is the execution of the full-cycle
recruitment process that results in keeping all Kaiser's long-haul
Company trucks filled with qualified professional drivers.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively recruit the best driver candidates from across the
country by delivering the current recruiting process with the
highest quality and developing new recruiting strategies and
techniques that support improvements.
- Conduct regular follow-up with leadership to determine the
effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Respond with urgency to and act on various leads by phone,
text, email, social media and in person.
- Become a "Kaiser Subject Matter Expert"
- Proficient use of the Applicant Tracking System -
- Process all applications including background checks and
verifications following the company driver recruiting road map
- Conduct phone, video and in person interviews of qualified
- Communicate with Driver Department Leaders for updates on
candidates' screening, testing and approval.
- Schedule co-ordinate travel arrangements for onsite
- Ensure co-ordination between department leaders and new hires
in training to meet all scheduling needs.
- Meet or exceed monthly recruiting performance goals.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the current Kaiser
Krew through open and effective communication.
- Stay up to date on industry knowledge and trends regarding
Driver Recruiting that enhance results.Knowledge, Skills and
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Extremely attentive to details.
- Exemplary oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
Pleasant but assertive telephone personality.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- General knowledge of DOT requirements, employment laws and
- Proven and developed interviewing skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- High degree of personal integrity
- Proficient computer skills including Windows and Access based
- Ability to creatively achieve quotas and work in a
performance-based compensation structure.Education and/or
- Related College/Associate Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of quota based recruiting or sales experience
requiredKaiser offers an excellent compensation and benefits
package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance,
prescription drug coverage, paid holidays, PTO, life insurance, and
401K.Compensation based on experience.
Keywords: Kaiser Transport, Janesville , Recruiter, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!