HR Technology Analyst
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career with Mercyhealth.
Mercyhealth is committed to offering our partners a best place to
work. Our unique workplace Culture of Excellence is built upon:
- Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
- Teamwork toward our common goal - providing exceptional health
care services with a passion for making lives better
- An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout
the organizationThe position can be located in either IL (Rockford)
or WI (Janesville).This HR Technology Analyst position supports and
assists the Human Resource (HR) department and Mercyhealth
leadership with information systems needs and problem resolution.
Must maintain an in-depth knowledge of the software applications
that impact the HR department. This role will provide analytical
support in areas of application, implementation, optimization, and
maintenance for HR operations. The analyst will apply business
knowledge and expertise to promote the use of information systems
within the HR function. Performs other duties as assigned.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and troubleshoots all HR applications.
- Assists ordering and updating all HR hardware, i.e. computers,
monitors and printers; maintains and logs all equipment.
- Works collaboratively with Information Systems and HR
- Recommends process improvements for various HR software
applications and other data capture or reporting process
- Analyzes the use of information systems data and availability
of data to HR and internal customers.
- Collaborates or leads in planning, project management and
implementation of new systems or upgrades to systems.
- Participates in committees requiring HR data (i.e. staffing
effectiveness, magnet, etc.)
- Analyzes and provides accurate HR metrics; creates written
instructions for consistent data pulling and getting it right the
- Writes, maintains and supports report writing using tools such
as Microsoft Access and Crystal Reports or other software.EDUCATION
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
Six years of direct experience in either human resources (HRIS
preferred) or information systems support preferred.
Knowledge of information systems analysis, design, testing and
report writing functions.CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE
HRIP certification or relevant certification in an HRIS related
software preferred.SPECIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job Function
of the position with or without accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
Search: HRIS, Information Systems, IS, Computers
Location: Rock/Walworth/McHenry - WI HUMAN RESOURCES
Schedule: Active Full Time Salaried (80 ppp) FTE 1.0, Day,
Keywords: Mercyhealth, Janesville , HR Technology Analyst, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!