Operator - $19/Hr to $20/Hr $1,000 Signing Bonus
Posted on: January 12, 2022
SUMMARYThe production operator is assigned to a specific cell or
work area on a production shift. He or she is responsible for the
efficient operation of the production equipment and required to
perform the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain operation of multiple lines, including loading gaskets
and packaging end product for shipment.
- Visually inspect product for quality assurance purposes.
- Measure and record pipe dimensions as required.
- Take the proper action according to SPC Charting Control
dimensions to maintain pipe specifications with direct
- Move bundled pipe from work area (scrap and good product).
- Assist in production line start-up activities and
- Follow all operational and safety procedures.
- Cut and band scrap as directed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area per established
- Understand Belling Operations.
- Report any equipment malfunctions, product defects or unsafe
- Read and Understand SOP's contained in Operator Manual Relieve
and assist other operators as needed.
- Work as a team with other personnel.
- Other duties as requiredQUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCEHigh School diploma or equivalent required. No prior
experience or training.LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read a limited
number of two- and three-syllable English words and to recognize
similarities and differences between words and between series of
numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.MATHEMATICAL
SKILLSAbility to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
distance.REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few
concrete variables in standardized situations.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee
is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: NAPCO, Janesville , Operator - $19/Hr to $20/Hr $1,000 Signing Bonus, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!