Human Resource Administrator
Company: Panoramic, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Come Join the Panoramic Team!We are looking for an enthusiastic
Human Resources Administrator that is a competent and resourceful
individual able to handle multiple activities in a busy
Manufacturing environment!HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process all new employee enrollments for insurance and
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Coordinate the training process for new hires
- Manage required training for OSHA compliance
- Serve as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers for
all insurance plans
- Review applications, and conduct interviews for entry level
- Manage the day to day recording and employee interactions for
FMLA, worker's compensation, accident reporting, and unemployment
- Maintain employee personnel files; including new hires,
terminations, and employee status changes.
- Assist payroll in time & attendance and benefits
- Continually review and evaluate company policies and make
recommendations for proposed changes.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2 to 4 years experience in Human Resources
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ADP desired
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization in a
confidential and professional manner.
Keywords: Panoramic, Inc., Janesville , Human Resource Administrator, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!