Material Handler $19.50-$22.50/hr
Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionIn this role, employees will be working in a
manufacturing setting accepting incoming product, organizing and
picking finished goods, operating a forklift, using a hand scanner,
reading work orders and invoices, and assisting in other areas as
needed. These positions are temp-to-hire
- Operate a forklift to move product to production lines and
- Cycle counting
- Operate hand scanners and enter data into system Requirements
- At least one year of previous forklift experience in a
manufacturing environment is required
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
- Practice safe working habits, following safety guidelines to
operation and support of company initiatives
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Effective communication skillsEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Janesville , Material Handler $19.50-$22.50/hr, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!