Posted on: April 18, 2019
Yoh Health Care has a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for an ATHLETIC
TRAINER to work in BELOIT, WI.
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Athletic Trainer
* Occupational Health setting
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Evaluates, advises and treats employees at a manufacturing plant
to assist recovery from injury, avoid injury and maintain peak
* Injury prevention, ergonomics, job site evaluations, work
conditioning, work hardening, functional capacity evaluations,
functional job descriptions, return to work programs, health
promotion, general wellness and fitness, case management and
* Routine inspections of plant to identify areas of potential
concern for injury/illness
* Assess and report progress of recovering employees to
* Apply protective or injury preventive devices such as tape,
bandages, or soft braces as appropriate
* Design, implement, oversee and track stretching programs
* Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary
forms, reports, etc. in a timely manner. Documentation may include
patient files, monthly reports, budgets, expense reports and
* Communicate regularly with midlevel provider and company
* Attend meetings as requested
* Participate in the design and implementation of health promotion
and wellness activities including annual biometric screenings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Bachelor's degree in health-related area from accredited
* Licensed/Registered by the applicable State Agency
* Required: Nationally Board-certified athletic trainer
* Desired: Two years' experience in an occupational setting
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* Opportunity to work for a company where the employees enjoy a
variety of outstanding benefits, including competitive salary and
wages, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, and
endless educational and enrichment opportunities
* Our client is the largest private widely recognized institution
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a
disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: Yoh, Janesville , Athletic Trainer, Human Resources , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!