Sandwich Artist® #3233-0
Company: Subway® Franchisee
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to Subway and the Saalsaa family.Looking for the skills
to succeed? Take the next step and become part of a World Class
Team.Positions for Part time Sandwich Artists are now available at
the Janesville Location, 1929 Center Ave. Janesville WI. 53546A
Sandwich Artist does more than greet and serve guest. You will
learn:Cash-In procedureUnderstand and maintain food safety
standardsDevelop a Team CultureManage inventoryDrive Restaurant
salesSpeed and AccuracyPersonalized Customer ServiceA Sandwich
Artist Benefits Include:Flexible schedule (School and Sports)Free
mealsFree uniformsGreat incentivesThe opportunity to learn new
skills with advancementApply today to become a Sandwich Artist and
get started on your future!
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway® Franchisee, Janesville , Sandwich Artist® #3233-0, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!