Mortgage Funding Specialist
Company: Johnson Financial Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for coordinating the funding of all mortgage loans.
Works closely with Closers, Title Companies and Mortgage Loan
Officers to ensure loans are funded as necessary. Post-funding
responsibilities include following up on any Post- Funding
conditions and research and reconciling any GL discrepancies.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for disbursing funds in accordance with investor
and Regulatory guidelines.
- Review files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance
with Underwriting, Investor and Company guidelines.
- Confirm loan closings with Closing Agent to initiate
disbursements and system integrations.
- Verify and balance funding figures in order to wire/transfer
final loan proceeds to Closing Agent.
- Accurately prepare and process all tickets and third party
checks that are necessary to balance a new loan origination.
- Complete final quality control check on each funded
- Work closely with Title Companies and internal business
partners to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Manage Post-Funding reconciliation responsibilities; manage and
correct daily GL failures, research and correct variances within
Loan Control GL.
- Responsible for the timely follow-up on all pre/post funding
conditions on each assigned mortgage.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department
functions and activities, or as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, systems and
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Modest typing skills.
- PC experience necessary.
- Previous mortgage experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable and able to work in a fast-paced
Keywords: Johnson Financial Group, Janesville , Mortgage Funding Specialist, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!