RN-Referral Liaison, Post Acute
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care
experience by facilitating problem solving and decision making.
Ensures accuracy and timeliness on all functions related to
insurance prior authorization, plan benefits, and medical necessity
documentation. Serves as a liaison between patients, physicians and
all other participants of the health care team.
- Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting,
preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers
according to established competency guidelines, policies and
- Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to
opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction,
including self development, continuing education (personal and
technical), and achieving department objectives and goals.
- Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates
with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for best
care/results. Ensures accuracy of data collection and
reporting for quality Initiatives.
- Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and
growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates
opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Janesville , RN-Referral Liaison, Post Acute, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!