Residential Group Home CBRF Manager (RM) - Located in Jefferson, WI
Company: St. Coletta of Wisconsin
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Job Title: Residential Manager
Location: Jefferson, WI
St. Coletta of Wisconsin, a leader in providing residential and
vocational services to adults with developmental disabilities, has
an excellent leadership opportunity for a Residential Manager in
our Jefferson Program! This Residential Manager will oversee 2
homes with a total of 9 clients. Our goal is to ensure the people
we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth.
We are seeking a Residential Manager who will help sustain this
mission and aid in our continuous efforts to be recognized as an
As the Leader of their assigned home(s), the Residential Manager
provides oversight and management for the day-to-day
Essential duties and responsibilities include the
following; other duties may be assigned:
- Provides leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations
of his/her assigned home(s) to deliver high quality care and home
Communicates effectively (face-to-face, verbal, written,
digital) and works collaboratively with co-workers, stakeholders,
- Supports and develops the knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the DSPs they supervise, so they can fulfill current and future
job/role responsibilities more effectively.
Leads the hiring process for selecting new staff members
- Trains new Direct Support staff members, ensuring effective
on-boarding and successful transition from classroom to in-home on
the job training.
- Schedules direct support staff within budget parameters to
support operations and quality outcomes.
- Addresses basic performance issues with corrective action,
completes performance evaluations, and establishes goals and
- Responsible for securing and managing client funds and
maintaining accurate client financial records.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the
group home to achieve St. Coletta branding standards.
- Coordinates client medical appointments and ensures that
appointment outcomes and documentation are communicated to
appropriate parties (ex. medication changes, changes in health
status, special orders, follow-up appointments, etc.).
- This position may require scheduled direct care hours depending
on the needs of the home.
- Participates in the on-call rotation.
- Direct supervision for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who
work within your assigned home(s).
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary
degree or certification preferred.
- One to three years related work experience preferred, or an
equivalent combination of training and education.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, computer and problem
- Ability to make sound decisions and problem solve.
- Valid drivers license and responsible driving record.
Please include resume and cover letter with application.
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth
opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply
today! We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive
St. Coletta is an Equal Opportunity, AA, and Substance/Tobacco
- 1 year(s): Management or Supervisory Experience
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: St. Coletta of Wisconsin, Janesville , Residential Group Home CBRF Manager (RM) - Located in Jefferson, WI, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!