CNC Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for
numerous 2nd & 3rd Shift CNC Operators for our valued client in
Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great
- 2nd shift; 2:25pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday and every other
- 3rd shift; 10:25pm-6:30am, Monday-Friday and every other
Pay: Based on experience
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Operate and adjust CNC machining equipment to perform standard
and repetitive sequences of drilling, reaming, tapping, milling,
turning, boring and other machine operations over a wide range of
surfaces, diameters and depths where programs are proved and setup
- Inspect product using various gages such as micrometer, bore
gage, and thread gage.
- Follow work instructions and safety procedures to produce
quality product that meet specifications in a safe manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment
such as coolant levels, way oil and cleanliness.
- Unload machines and package parts as needed.
- Responsible for putting equipment in the proper status in the
- Responsible for all inventory at assigned machines including
clearing away from machine and computer system after the run.
- Assist in prepping the machines for change over.
- Responsible for making basic offset adjustments to current
tooling and dimensional stability.
- Support, promote, and perform in a manner consistent with
continuous improvement goals which includes the policies,
procedures, and requirements of the Quality Management and IS0
14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Quick turnaround time – interview/tour, and start almost
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to
- HSD or equivalent preferred but not required. Technical degree
preferred but not required
- Previous CNC manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret Blueprints
- Experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand stoop, push, pull, grasp,
- Good team player with an ability to operate in a cross
- Solid analytical skills, strategic thinking ability, and
- Organized, detail orientated and executes with a sense of
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, find root causes and initiate
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Janesville , CNC Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!