Welder - 1st Shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Calling all welders! Remedy Intelligent Staffing is
currently hiring for a Welder for our valued client in Janesville,
WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-to-Hire
Shift: 1st Shift; 6:00am-4:30pm,
Job Duties of the Welder:
- Review engineering prints of all parts to be welded.
- Layout work on welding tables as required.
- Checks the parts for quality and usability.
- Write a requisition slip when materials are required from
- Performs various welds as required using the established weld
procedures for structural welding.
- Mark the weldment for identification, and stage for the next
- Return unused materials to the rack. Scrap materials and
unusable off falls are placed in the proper dumpster. Any
material adjustments are made.
- Maintain the welder and other related equipment in good working
- Maintain a neat, clean, orderly and safe working environment at
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to
- Certified TIG Welder to ASME B31.3 Pipe Welding Procedures
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within the particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Works under general supervision.
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Janesville , Welder - 1st Shift, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!