CNC Lathe Machinist - 1st Shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a
1st Shift CNC Lathe Machine Operator for our valued client in
Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great
Shift: 1st shift, 6:00am-2:30pm,
Pay: $20+/hour Depending on
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints,
engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic
drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining
- Programs lathes by entering instructions, including zero and
reference points; setting tool registers, offsets and compensation;
calculate programs using necessary geometry and trigonometry
- Sets-up lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw
chucks, tools, attachments, and collets.
- Machine finished to print tooling, not production parts. First
piece correct to print.
- Maintains quality of tooling produced by observing and
measuring all cutting actions. Replace and maintain all cutting
tools as needed. Make all adjustments to programs and tooling as
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
- Maintains equipment by completing operator maintenance
requirements; notify correct personnel of in depth maintenance
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Expand your experience with stable and consistent
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to
General Requirements: Experience programming
and setting up Mazak lathe, using Mazatrol. Must be able to read
micrometers, calipers, gages and blueprints. Diagnose and correct
equipment or tool issues. Have good math and communication skills.
Firm understanding of machining center theory, including x, y and z
axis, along with edge and centerline pickup. Ability to perform
shop math functions. Follow verbal and written instructions in
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up
to 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver heavy objects into machine by
pushing, pulling, lifting, and placing heavy fixtures at heights
between hip and shoulders. Frequent reaching, bending. Finger and
hand dexterity and strength. Standing or walking 100% of the
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Janesville , CNC Lathe Machinist - 1st Shift, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!