Customer Experience Representative
Company: BMO Harris
Posted on: January 9, 2022
1404 Creston Park Drive
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects.
Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance
regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of
customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO
partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve
overall business objectives.
* Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO
* Supports customer requests for banking services, including
handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the
* Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and
transactional needs with seamless execution.
* Offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve
options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank
* Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based
conversation to identify potential opportunities and address
everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
* Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer
* Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management,
escalated service requests, following up on customer applications,
filing, opening and closing activities).
* Manages, loads, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury
and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
* Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions,
queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
* Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and
* Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card
needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into
customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
* Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and
* Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each
customer's experience feel personal.
* Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the
overall branch customer experience.
* Contributes to business results and the overall experience
delivered in the branch.
* May work at multiple branches based on market needs; work
schedule may differ from week to week in terms of days worked,
hours, and shifts.
* Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to
ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy,
and act in their best interest.
* Keeps current with the wider financial services marketplace, the
legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to uphold the
highest ethical requirements of our industry.
* Maintains current knowledge of personal banking products,
practices, and trends and integrates into customer
* Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are
suspected to be related to money laundering.
* Complies with legal and regulatory requirements for the
* Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory,
legal, and ethical requirements.
* Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
* Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits &
escalates when required.
* Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
* No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or
certification in related field of study is desirable.
* High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers,
and how each can best serve customers' individual needs.
* Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets,
smart phones, online tools, and applications.
* Highly skilled at helping people who don't find digital
applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to
understand their benefits.
* Projects a professional presence.
* Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking
solutions to refer to specialists.
* Passionate commitment to helping customers.
* A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
* Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach
* Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part
of a team.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build
rapport and connections with customers.
* An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding
flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
* Basic knowledge learned on the job.
* Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business
* Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
* Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow
the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting,
positive change for our customers, our communities and our people.
By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we
transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected
and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We
strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and
our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you
need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach
theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and
network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable
experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and
accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we
gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris
Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation,
please contact your recruiter.
Keywords: BMO Harris, Janesville , Customer Experience Representative, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!