Company: Taco Bell - Border Foods
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is
at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family
culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine
restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine...
where Live Mas comes to life.Your role as a Shift Leader is to
support the restaurant and the General Manager by running great
shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and
responsibility to solve problems and are willing to help and guide
others.Shift Leader Responsibilities
- Ensuring Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve
safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to
work and customers to visit
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a positive
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotionsPriority
- StockingWhats in it for you?
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program!
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions even
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco
Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will
be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Brand: Taco Bell
Address: 2525 W Court St Janesville, WI - 53548
Property Description: 031958 - Janesville, Wisconsin
Property Number: 031958
Keywords: Taco Bell - Border Foods, Janesville , Shift Lead, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!