Company: Co-Staff Corp
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Order Type :TempToFT
CO-STAFF NEEDS YOU ON OUR TEAM!We currently have needs for multiple
clients in the Janesville area for Forklift Operators.
- 2nd shift: 5pm-3am, Monday-FridayPay Rate: $16/hr
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for operating sit down forklift and/or stand up
reach trucks (electric and gas) to move and stage material in a
- Perform order picking duties.
- Loading and unloading trucks in shipping/receiving areas.
- Lifting items up to 50lbs.
- Use of handheld RF scanners.
- Other job duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications and
- Must have at least 6 months of recent forklift experience.
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment or material
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Excellent attitude and attendance record.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.Benefits:
- Co-Staff offers weekly pay!
- Qualify for $50 Employee Referral Program!
- Health, dental, life, STD and vision insurance are available
from day 1 as a Co-Staff employee! More benefits are offered to you
upon being hired into the company.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Co-Staff Corp, Janesville , Forklift Operator, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!